Saturday, October 22, 2011

Style

Fashions come and go. And there is always a new trend, and by the time you get it, it’s out of style! Everyone wants to be “in” and with the latest thing. As my family says, I have a “unusual” style. I admit it, even I think I do have a weird style as much as I want to be in style. First of all, I love neon! Ever since I was 5 I’ve wanted a hot pink sports car (Yes, I know. That’s crazy). Neon is awesome!!! Especially in shoes. Converse has some shoes like that that I got at Target. I love my shoes! I designed some shoes on converse.com and I LOVE them! Here is a picture of one side, and then the other.





























and then there are these AWESOME New Balance shoes I am in love with!































And of course, everyone loves their TOMS.















Believe it or not, the style that is common today for girls are these feathers. They come in all kind of crazy colors (even neon!!!) And yes, being the weird person I am, I want one (no offense to anyone that already has them, that doesn’t mean you are weird). I asked my

mom and she said “no neon”.

Sadly, those are the words I hear much too often. So we agreed that I could get a natural color such as a tan, brown, or maybe black. I have a friend who got one in her hair and it looks really good in her hair. So my friends and I planned to get one last week, but that wasn’t able to

happen. We are hoping to get them in sometime this week. I know it’s probably going to be one of those things that come one day and are gone in a month, but I still think It would be fun to get something new done in my hair. Besides, they stay in almost as long as you want, but all you have to do is brush them out to get them out of your hair the day they go out of style (or until you hate them).




4 comments:

  1. I have brightly colored feathers!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they look really good on you! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!! Seriously! AWESOME send me pics right now!!!!! XD
    and...was I, by any chance, the friend in ur post? :D Lol!

    ReplyDelete