Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More of "Wheee!!"

Yup! I was right (aren't I always? JK!). The trampoline is still AWESOME!! So much fun! Love it! Yay! Awesomeistasticer (a word my sister made up). This is basically another post about the trampoline, similar to the last one, kind of an update, but yeah. Well if you are a friend (meaning I have to like you too), then you have to come over and jump on it!!!! I jump on it about every day and turn flips, cartwheels, front handsprings, splits, and just jump! I think I can do a back pike which is basically doing a flip while bending over to touch your toes. And I can finally do a back straight which is pretty much what it sounds like. A backflip.... but straight! And today I just got a front pike... or it feels like I did. I need to have someone record me. Now my next goal is to do a front straight, which is pretty hard... well at least it is to me (no, I do not want to hear about all your 20 years of gymnastics and how you can do a triple off the ground. Good for you, please keep that to yourself). Hahaha I feel like a hypocrite right now bragging about what I'm trying to do. Ok, Emily, time to shut up. Well I guess you could say this was a little update. But all I'm saying (ok maybe I was wrong) is that I was able to do more than I thought on the, somewhat small, trampoline. The only thing is that my mom has restricted me from it until Thursday! Thursday!! That's a long way away! Only because I had said my back was hurting and so she blamed it on the trampoline saying that I should take a break. Even though I told her it stopped hurting after about 30 minutes, she still said no. :( So if you want to come over sometime after Thursday, come over!! That would be awesome! Tons of fun! Great! A blast! Cya!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, Em! You have reason to be excited! Its even more fun when its in the summer and you soak it with water and slide around XD

    -Chara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun!! I will try that!

    ReplyDelete