Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let's Go Shopping!!!


     
Shopping is so much fun! So, I happen to need a new pair of jeans because my old pair were..... well..... old. So they were handed down to my sister and are so big on her (by the way, these were my skinny jeans and they are too tight on me) and they just hang on her. She won't be needing any new clothes anytime soon.
So we got to go shopping at the mall! We typically go to North Point Mall. We went into a lot of my favorite stores like dELiA's, Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale, but I ended up buying most of my clothes at dELiA's. I got some (I my bizarre opinion) really cute clothes. And some were even on sale too which is great when your parents make you buy all your own clothes.
But when we got back home we told my dad about getting some new clothes. Since black friday is coming up he suggested that we return everything and just buy it all back then. Ok..... that's doable, except that I took the tags off just about everything. 
Well, I am wearing them right now and we went out again to do some more shopping. This time it was Christmas shopping. I (believe it or not) have just about finished my Christmas shopping for everyone on my list. I think that is a record for me. But I am still planning on going to the mall and on black friday hopefully and with friends. It would be awesome if I could go with some friends because so far I'm going with my sister. The only reason to go back (other than finding useless junk for myself at great prices) is to finish up Christmas shopping. And why I'm not finished yet is because I'm not exactly sure what to get for some people. So that's what I'll be doing after Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment