Friday, March 2, 2012

Tennis




Yay! I'm finally getting back into tennis! We all took a break from it throughout winter and I was really missing it! But about a month ago, we started going back to our neighborhood's tennis courts and we go to Academy. It's basically two days a week (Sunday and Thursday nights) and we play with a bunch of kids. On Sunday most are above us, but on Thursday, they are all our level. It's more fun than it was last year because for one thing, there are less kids so we get better instruction, and we know the kids better than we used to. Yesterday we went and like always, it was awesome and I actually did better than I was. But that't not saying much because we took like a four month break from it and we were awful!! But now I am pretty sure we aren't taking anymore breaks. Now that I'm back I already need new tennis shoes (mine has a big hole) and new grip, not including lessons (which I need desperately). So I'm glad we are back at tennis. Now I just can't wait until the summer when I can start dive again! So. Much. FUN! I'll probably be just as rusty, but at least I won't be completely new at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment