Friday, April 6, 2012

Another E-mail


This is from my friend Katie who was very, very, very bored is Spanish class and decided to send me a very random e-mail. This made me laugh so hard, so if you have time to waste, go ahead and read it.

Hey guys!! I just wanted to let you know that I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and I think I'll be back intime for nexttt sundays (Easter) church. I'll ask my parents if they want to go. I'm soooo boreddddddddd. School stinks. It's the last day though!! Hey you remember Jake from dive team? The little brown child? He goes to my school!!! He's really nice but he used to be mean. He was mean to me at dive but now he's always like HEY KATIE. It's nice. Thank goodness Joey doesn't go here. blaaahhhhhhh I've never been soooo bored ever. never ever. what are ya'll up to? abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz they should really put the keyboard in alphabetical order. It would make everything alot easier to do. you know what else they should put in abc order? tests. the you could just go abcd abcd abcd and get a 100!! if i ever run a school, that's what I'm going to do. All the kids will get abc tests. i have a feeling they won't learn much. Sorry if this have been a waste of your time. I know it has, and if you actually are finishing this letter instead of just deleting it when you see how long it is, i have great respect for you. next time i see you i will clap extremely slowly. do you take spanish? i don't like spanish. i'm gonna change the computer backround to one ddirection soon. right now it's puppies. i want a puppy. and an otter. mostly an otter i wanna change my house to a aquaruim. no i take that back, i don't like fish. i just want polar bears and otters and pengiuns and a tiger. but the tiger might eat me so a pony. but i might fall off the pony so a unicorn. but unicorns are extinct. so a pegasus. yes. a pegasus. and i will ride it everywhere. have you guys seen the movie arigon? we were having an asembly and chris and i forgot our permission slips so we had to go watch arigon in the chorus room. the reason i'm bringing this up was because the ride dragons. i want a dragon now. a purple dragon. I CAN BE A DRAGON RIDER!!!! o gosh i have to leave time flyes when your not doing your work in school!!! don't listen to me i'm a bad influence. ok well if you read this the key word is pickles. ok i really have to go have fun thanks for reading all this sorry i wasted your time. i hope you found it enjoyable!!!
-katie

No comments:

Post a Comment